Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Rady leave for Korea

My friend's name is Rady,who is leaving for Korea on 10/March/2009.i really want to say" dont go " but i couldnt.i think Rady wont forget me and other friends because we have had many fun together in the past day.i wont forget the time we saved in Battambang and Phnom Penh ,it always appreas in my mine .i'm really proud to have a friend as Rady.i cant stop crying in the lonely night and stop missing him.On the whole i wish him have a safe travel ,good study,good new friends,and good luck in his lifetime.dont forget my name na"NONG SE".

3 comments:

  1. This is the way life is. We have to cope it. I don't really agree with your label "losing friend" because to me wherever we are, we are friends. Physical distance may have some impact but not strong enough to kill our friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much na Se! never forget all of you

    ReplyDelete